The preparations for the 3rd annual Foothills Children’s Wellness Conference are well underway, have you registered yet?
“Care Matters” focuses on the social and emotional wellbeing of children and educators. Our Keynote Speaker, Dr. Kelly Dean Schwartz, from the University of Calgary, and all session presenters are looking forward to meeting you.
This year's conference includes:
* A collaborative activity using natural loose parts, such as river stones, shells and sticks!
* A spin and play Emotion Wheel
* A Foothills Children’s Wellness Network table displaying resources - resource order forms will be available.
* Information table: An Integrated Approach to Early Childhood Development with take-home Q-cards.
* Showcase of High River Daycare’s First Annual Early Learning Art Gala: Exploring the Creative Minds of Children.
* Documentation Journey of Daydreams ELCC.
Registration and conference information can be found by following the Link below: https://aecea.ca/webform/2019-foothills-early-learning-and-care-conference
We are excited about this year's conference and are looking forward to seeing you Saturday, March 2, 2019!