For information and to register click here:
This symposium will focus on networks as balancing acts: managing inherent tensions.
Why participate in NLS 2018?
Participants will explore a broad range of network tensions and how, or if, they can be managed.
NLS 2018 will embrace an interactive, inquiry-based approach to encourage dialogue. Our objectives are to:
- examine how working in networks often requires a balancing act
- explore if and how inherent tensions in networks can be practically managed
- discuss the key characteristics of highly functioning networks
- share lessons learned and realities of networks from different sectors and locations
- explore the importance of a developing a collaborative culture as key to growth and sustainability
- review recent innovations in network research, practice and evaluation.
Who should attend?
Practitioners, researchers, policy or decision makers, and funders from diverse fields and members of the public who have an interest in supporting or exploring the value of networks as vehicles for change in the service of the public good. Registration is limited to encourage active participation among registrants and with presenters. Register early to avoid disappointment!